The Cape Town City Tour:
Explore this cosmopolitan city with its colourful people, picturesque sights and iconic landmarks.
- • Table Mountain ( weather permitting) or Signal Hill
- • A scenic coastal drive through Clifton and Sea Point
- • Green Market Square
- • A walk through the Company Gardens
- • A scenic drive passing the Houses of Parliament, City Hall, Castle and Slave Lodge
- • The Bo-kaap; traditional Malay quarter
- • Join our fascinating diamond tours and learn about our diamond history, master craftsmen, sparkling gems.
The Township Tour:
We take you through the heart of Cape Town's most vibrant communities and you get to live like a local.
- • Drive through District six
- • Visit the district Six museum (If open)
- • Enjoy the hospitality of a local B&B
- • Visit a crèche offering fun for local children
- • Langa: local market, arts & crafts
- • Visit a traditional healer
- • Gugulethu: Gugulethu Seven Memorial
- • Amy Biehl Memorial
- • Drive through District Six & visit Museum
- • Visit different projects and do a walk-about tour of Langa. You will view different ways of living including the informal settlement (with a local tour guide).
- • Daily Tours